Etching Printed Circuit Boards and Manufacturing Animal Feed Additives through the Eco-Friendly Patent Process －Spadechem LLP－ (Gujarat, India)
- Introduction to a company of AOTS training program participant -
- Perfect etching with Zero rejection of PCB while testing
- No undercut, no residue copper
- Fast etching of copper from PCB
- Zero residue hazard toxic waste (environment friendly)
- No toxic fumes while use (good for health of workers)
- Gives by-product poultry feeds which give health benefits by improving life expectancy and egg quality and eliminating all cognitive stress.
- Highly economic in price
- Have good potential for huge market scale in terms of revenue and demand
- Unmatched quality standards
- The unique patent applied process of etching uses less electricity, less etchant and gives better results.
Spadechem LLP (a limited liability partnership firm registered in India) is looking for the business opportunity for its unique patent applied chemical products.
Spadechem LLP is marketing through its sister firm, M/s. Shivchem (a partnership firm registered in India), which is engaged into the business of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) etchants since 1997 and have gained a good market and experience in this field.
|Main Products/Services||Ammoniacal Etchant & Animal Feed Additives|
|Business relationships with overseas countries including Japan||
We are based at Gujarat, one of the fastest growing state of India. We have also expanded outside India. Under the patent license of Spadechem LLP, Shivchem India in partnership with Shivchem North America and Shivchem Canada is establishing manufacturing units at Illinois, USA and Toronto, Canada respectively.
We are looking forward to business opportunities in Japan and other countries. More can be discussed over personal contacts and meetings.
Feel free to contact us at the numbers below if you have any questions about the company.
Inquiry (Weekdays 9:30–17:00)
Operations Management Department
Overseas Strategy Group
TEL : +81-3-3888-8244 FAX : +81-3-3888-8242